Master’s Degree (preferably in the fields of education, instructional design, instructional technology, etc.).
· Minimum of 3year experience in instructional design for education projects
· Essential knowledge of science content and key concepts, and is knows the education system, Georgian National Core Standards in Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
· Strong knowledge of learnercentered pedagogies, such as projectbased, inquirybased, collaborative and problembased learning
· Oral and written fluency in Georgian and English
· Demonstrated experience working as part of a team
· Demonstrated experience working on tight deadlines in dynamic and fluid environments on highvisibility government and international donor projects
· Demonstrated experience converting legacy and printbased materials into compelling and effective multimedia content for an online learning environment.