Mozaik is the leading Educational Company in Hungary. Having started out as a textbook publisher 25 years ago, we have now been developing educational software for nearly one decade, having today one of the most complete solutions in this market segment.
Working at Mozaik, you will be based in the company’s headquarters in the centre of Szeged, working within our new international business development department whose main responsibility is to find business opportunities worldwide for the company’s educational software. We are looking for candidates to focus on the Russian and Arabic speaking regions.
Versatility will be crucial since in the course of your working day you may find yourself involved in a variety of tasks: from making the necessary arrangements to participate in a business fair in Tokyo, to discussing with programmers product development for a client in Dubai, to participating in a meeting with Brazilian governmental educational authorities.
This experience will give you a full overview of how the company works and the chance to explore different fields and find out what areas really interest you.
- Finding entities in foreign markets who are potentially interested in buying Mozaik’s products.
- Engaging and negotiating with those entities with the ultimate goal of forging business deals
- Involves: Market research, travelling abroad for meetings and events, communication with parties outside the company and also different departments within Mozaik.
- Work directly with senior management
Profile of candidate:
- Language skills: English, and Russian or Arabic speaker
- Interested in working in corporate environment/business development
- Flexible as they will be required to work in all faces of the building of international business
- Ability to define and pursue own goals
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at public speaking and building relationships with clients
- BA/BSc Equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to achieve full-time position after internship
- Company phone
- Housing if required
- Free English or Hungarian lessons
To apply for this position please send your CV and salary requirements to email@example.com.