Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting documents and records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Proven experience in basic accounting procedures and principles.
• Excellent organizing abilities.
• Great attention to detail.
• Effective verbal and writing communication skills.
• Effective administration skills.
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. QuickBooks, Tally etc).
• Bachelor`s degree in accounting or related field.
• Fluency in English and Georgian languages (Russian will be an added advantage).
• Knowledge of Georgian tax code and practical experience in filling tax returns.
Please send your CV in English with a recent photograph.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org for this job announcement.