International company, offering a wide range of testing, inspection and certification services, requires a sales manager.
Promotion of inspection services within the the country framework, determined by the company's strategy, focusing on inspection of metal, minerals, fertilizers.
Conducting negotiations on the company's services and carrying out sales.
Maintaining and developping contacts with existing clients and attracting new customers.
Searching and developping new markets with the purpose of introducing the company's inspection services.
Gathering information on competitors, analysing and forming exclusive offers of inspection services to existing customers in Georgia to gain the foothhold in the area.
1. Higher education
2. Experience in sales services to corporate clients.
3. Market entry skills, the subsequent development there.
4. Sales of new products within the new markets.
5. Surveyor experience (marine or quantity profile), working in insurance or in tender grains, metals, fertilizers is an advantage.
6. High level of languages: Georgian, English, Russian
High level of business and professional qualities, management skills, acumen.
Ability to handle communication
Teamwork and leadership qualities
Sticking to time management, ability to set-n-reach goals and to find an approach to customers.
Terms and conditions:
Working in and being a part of a huge international company
Benefits and compensation system.
Excellent opportunity to grow professionally and to step up in career.
Official and full-time employment, standart business week: 5/2, 9:00-6:00 PM
Salary: $ 1500 (fixed rate + the interest)
Nikita, HR Manager, "Department of Resources"