BetInvest an international company with headquarters in London
The company is working with partners on 4 continents: Europe, Asia, America, Africa.
The direction of the company is focused on the development of software in the gaming industry, and support both existing customers and attract new ones.
• Higher education;
• English or Russian - not less than upper-intermediate;
• Experience coordinating workflows - desirable;
• Responsibility, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-tasking, creative thinking, result-oriented
• Negotiating with representatives of sports organizations;
• Conclusion of contracts for the broadcasting of sports tournaments;
• tracking of sporting events;
• Search and coordination of staff;
• Organization of technical support.
• Interesting, active work in a successful company;
• High salaries - from the scope of the work performed;
• Flexible working hours - possibly working part-time.