Job Profile for Junior Forex Trader
We are looking for 10 – 15 individuals who are interested in the financial markets to join an ambitious, high performing trading team. Ideal candidates are BA graduates, social, energetic and are interested to build a career in the financial industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a full time Forex Trader by joining the program and trading live funds. The learning program consists of two weeks in house training, followed by a selection process where the successful traders will be given live funds to trade with fixed salary and percentage from all earnings.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• A strong academic background. You will either be a recent graduate or someone that is close to obtaining a degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics, Business or a related field
• Exceptional negotiation & communication skills
• Keen interest in finance & trading
• High degree of self-motivation, efficient time management and excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work well within a team & cope under pressure whilst staying alert to market conditions at all times
• Good understanding of the impact economic data has on market pricing
• Knowledge in operating Information systems
• High level of attention to detail
• Non-smoker - mandatory